MahJong is a high-quality collection of MahJong solitaire games.
- 'N' pairs of tiles are randomly dealt face down on the layout grid.
- Your goal is to find and remove all the matching pairs of tiles.
- You can uncover two tiles at a time by clicking on them in any order you wish.
- When you find a pair, the tiles are automatically removed from the layout; otherwise they are turned face down.
- The game starts at: 0 (zero).
- 50 points are awarded for each pair matched.
- You win if you remove all the tiles
- For the Matching games with more than one level, it is suggested to finish all the couples of the upper level and then continue with the lower levels. Otherwise the game could be not winnable.
Version 1.1 - Dec 27, 2015
- Added six new layouts: Asterix, Buckle, Candy, Double T, Elephant, One Way
- Minor improvements.
Version 1.0 - May 18, 2015